Upaya Meningkatkan Minat Belajar Matematika Melalui Media Pembelajaran Berbantuan Komputer

https://doi.org/10.24042/djm.v2i3.4830

Yuliar Astuti Dewi

Abstract


This study aims to increase interest in learning mathematics and describe the process of learning mathematics through computer learning media with the MS Power Point program. The research method used is a quasi-experimental method of classroom action research using the PAOR procedure. The results showed that based on the data shown by the results of the questionnaire, interview or observation during the learning process took place, the average results of the questionnaire interest in learning before the action was 62.17%, after the first cycle was 69.70% and after the second cycle was 76, 88% (high) means there is an increase in interest in learning from pre-study to the first cycle of 7.53% and from the first cycle to the second cycle of 7.18%. For the average results of observations of pre-research learning interest is 38.44% in the first cycle is 52.40% and the second cycle is 70.11% From pre-research to the first cycle there was an increase of 13.96%, from the first cycle to the second cycle up 17.71%. Overall from the pre-study to the end of the study there was an increase of 31.67%. This shows that by using computer-assisted learning media MS Power Point program students become more eager to learn mathematics.


Keywords


Learning Media; Learning Interest; Power Point

Full Text:

PDF

References


Afandi, A. (2017). Media ICT pembelajaran matematika menggunakan power point interaktif dan iSpring Presenter. Abdimas : Jurnal Terapan, 2(0), 1–8.

Fitri, H., & Wardi, Y. (2026). Pengaruh Model Pembelajaran Type Two Stay Two Stray dan Minat Belajar terhadap Hasil Belajar Ekonomi pada Siswa kelas X SMA Dian Andalas Padang. Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa (JIM) Pendidikan Fisika, 1(4).

Ghofuri, A. M., Sanusi, & Krisdiana, I. (2014). Efektivitas Pembelajaran Berbasis Multimedia Menggunakan Power Point Dengan Pendekatan Pembelajaran Berbasis Masalah (Problem Based Learning) Ditinjau Dari Motivasi Belajar Siswa. JIPM : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Matematika, 3(1), 1–7.

Ginting, S. M., & Hermansyah, A. (2012). Penerapan Model Pembelajaran Somatis Auditori dan Intelektual (SAVI) Berbantuan Media komputer Untuk Meningkatkan Kualitas Pembelajaran Kimia Fisika II. Jurnal Exacta, 10(1), 98–105.

Harsyad, F., Afif, A., & Abrar, A. I. P. (2016). Studi Komparasi Penggunaan Ice Breaking Dan Brain Gym Terhadap Minat Belajar Matematika Siswa Kelas VII SMP Negeri 21 Makassar. Jurnal Matematika Dan Pembelajaran, 4(2), 184–197.

Heruman. (2007). Model Pembelajaran Matematika di Sekolah Dasar. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.

Oktaria, D., Zulkardi, & Somakim. (2013). Pengembangan Website Bahan Ajar Turunan Untuk Meningkatkan Minat Belajar Peserta Didik. Jurnal Kependidikan, 43(2), 107–115.

Siagian, R.E.F. (2015). Pengaruh Minat dan Kebiasaan Belajar Siswa Terrhadap Prestasi Belajar Matematika. Formatif: Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan MIPA, 2(2).

Suratno. (2013). Pengaruh Penerapan Metode STAD Terhadap Hasil Belajar Ekonomi Ditinjau Dari Minat Siswa Di SMA N 10 Batanghari. Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi Dinamika Pendidikan, 8(2), 111–122.

Wahidi, A. (2017). Learning Quantum Chemical Model with Learning Media Concept Map and Power Point Viewed from Memory and Creativity Skills Students. Journal of Education, Teaching and Learning, 2(1), 100–104.

Wibowo, A. (2017). Pengaruh Pendekatan Matematika Realistik dan Saintifik Terhadap Prestasi Belajar, Kemampuan Penalaran Matematis dan Minat Belajar. Jurnal Riset Penelitian Matematika, 4(1), 1–10.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.24042/djm.v2i3.4830

Article Metrics

Abstract views : 415 | PDF downloads : 142

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 Desimal: Jurnal Matematika

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

  Creative Commons License
Desimal: Jurnal Matematika is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.